Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TAKING THE REIGNS

In the past few weeks, I have taken the reigns and while it is busy, challenging...it is necessary and liberating. What took me so long to trust my gut and make some necessary changes? I guess I was scared and just didn't want to deal with certain things. But when you give yourself time to take a step back and see things for what they are...you decide that God did not put you here to fail or be taken out. More than that I know that God wants me to be a diligent over the things he has given me and not let other things or people take over what he has called me to be and do!

I am also growing in being more prayerful about everything and everyone that enters my space and life.

So yes I took the reigns...and I and the business are better for it. Much Prayer Much Power!

1 comment: