Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

PURE INSPIRATION

I have been watching the Giants versus the New England Patriots and the Giants were the underdogs. After all, they were playing against and undefeated team. Well I am watching this game in utter amazement and even in the final 1.45 minutes of the game, another miracle occurred. A touch down was made and the Giants won the game.

The perceived underdog stayed with it.
The perceived underdog perservered.
They knew their plays and did not waver. This team was focused.

Today I volunteered with the CT for Barak Obama team and canvased area neighborhoods. I was so very proud to stand for this fellow Chicagoan, fellow Champion, and campaign for something I believe in for my next president. This man has been the perceived underdog, but he has stayed with it and defied all odds.

I know I have stood in this "underdog" category, but in staying focused, determined, and perservering...odds can be defied.

That's the thing about odds, they are supposed to be defied. Miracles are supposed to happen. We are supposed to stay focused and conquer. We are supposed to have a game plan and play it through to the end. We are supposed to Win!

My hat is off to the Giants in that they provided PURE INSPIRATION and stand as a testament of what happens when your BELIEF is backed by FAITH, a PLAN, and PERSEVERANCE.

Moving beyond the limits set before me " I press toward the mark toward the prize of the high calling"

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

No comments: