Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

In the Flow of the Spirit

How many times are we resistant to moving in the flow of life with God? For me, it can be tough. This summer, it was my mantra "Move in the flow of the God's spirit". So many things, good-bad-in between were happening.

Work increased. Lost a contract. Gained 20 new clients. Gained one new larger contract. Getting married. Planning it (with help). Moving. Getting used to living with someone. Getting used to living with a man. Staying true to myself. Making time for myself. Sleep. Eating right. Needing a vacation. Money Issues. Can't fit my old pants (I've had them since 1st year of college and I'm in mourning). Need to clean my house. Need to hire new staff. Dealing with jealous people. Dealing with rumors that try to knock your character. So much! And the list goes on and on...

The truth is that there will always be a list of things. The lesson of the summer is finding the important thing and sticking with only that. What did I focus on "Casting all my cares on HIM" "Knowing that God will never leave me nor forsake me" "God will keep me in perfect peace if I keep my mind stayed on him"

I had to focus on that. Did it help...yes! I also got an iPhone that allows me an iPod to listen to music. I also learned to take long deep breaths. I also learned that things really do happen in the time that they are supposed to...and to make room for God and the Kairos moment.

I am one woman. I can do so much. I can pray alot. I can believe God for all things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygpcnB2WAZI

No comments: