Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holidays!

Good 2007...no complaints. The 2008 will be even better. I have spent the last couple of weeks planning for the upcoming year. Budget planning, Goal planning, Implementation Planning and I am excited.

The title of my blog is Moving Forward and I think my life is a proof that God wants you to go forth..learn from the past but go forward. I have been in business since 2002 and as a person who never thought she would go into business for herself...I can tell you it is always about seeing beyond the circumstances and going forward. And that philosophy and belief has not and will not fail or disappoint me!

Some things and people do not need to move with me in the new year...it is true can't carry everyone and everything will need to retired.

Ambiguous relationships will be retired! Bad stress will be retired!

As we move forward...my load must be lighter as 2008 will require me to move fast!